Yummy Eclair with delicious chocolate & refreshing strawberry.
Cream puff recipe ( Fatmah Bahalwan NCC)
200 ml water
125 grams unsalted butter
1 tablespoon sugar
1/2 teaspoon salt
150 grams wheat flour (I use bread flour)
1. Cook the water, butter, sugar, salt until boiling.
2. Add the flour, stir quickly until smoothy, remove from stove, let cool until warm.
3. Beat the warm batter about 1 minute. Add the eggs one by one.
4. Insert the batter into piping bag. Shape into eclair on a baking sheet that has been cover with parchment paper.
5. Bake 190oC for 40 minutes. Do not open oven until no more foams appear. Then the oven can be lowered into 150oC for 5 minutes or until golden.
Strawberry custard recipe
200 grams strawberries, blend with 50 ml water
250 ml milk
50 grams sugar
35 gram meizena flour
1 egg yolk
1. Dissolve meizena with some milk, add egg yolks, strain.
2. Mix all ingredients and meizena mixture. Cook and stir until boiling and thickened. Insert into piping bag.
100 grams Dark Cooking Chocolate, roughly chopped
100 grams heavy cream
1. Heat the heavy cream, pour into the chopped DCC. Stir well.
2. Use immediately.
Pink Chocolate Recipe
50 grams White Chocolate
1 drop pink coloring
1. Melt white chocolate using double boiler. Add 2 drops of pink coloring. Stir well. 2. Pour into piping bag.
1. Dip on top of Eclair with chocolate, stripe with pink chocolate. Allow the coll.
2. Insert strawberry custard into the eclairs. Ready to be served.