This could be an alternative for breakfast. The ready made Eclairs can be stored in air tight container, and the tuna stuffing can also be stored in refrigerator. Then...slurp..add the mayonnaise & ketchup, the tuna mayo cream puff ready to be served.
For cream puff , I use recipe from the NCC, the same as the previous Simple Cream Puff.
Using piping bag, cream puff batter shaped into eclair, only bigger than normal eclair. I made it like a hot dog bun.
Cream puff Recipe(NCC)
200 ml water
125 grams unsalted butter
1 tablespoon caster sugar
1/2 tsp salt
150 grams wheat flour (I use bread flour)
1. Cook the water, butter, sugar, salt until boiling.
2. Add the flour, stir quickly until smoothy, remove from stove, let cool until lukewarm.
3. Beat the lukewarm batter about 1 minute. Add the eggs one by one.
4. Insert the batter into piping bag. Shape into eclair on a baking sheet that has been cover with parchment paper.
5. Bake 190oC for 40 minutes. Do not open oven until no more foam appear. Then, the oven can be lowered into 150oC for 5 minutes or until golden.
1 caned tuna, remove the preserved oil/water
50 grams onion, chopped
1 tsp salt
½ tsp white pepper powder
1. Saute onion in oil until fragrant.
2. Add tuna, salt and pepper. Spoon tuna into cream puff, add mayonnaise, ketchup, and slices of lettuce.